UsesWe use personal information to communicate with you, provide you with services, and to help us improve our services.
- help you navigate our website
- facilitate the sign up and login process for our services
- personalize your experience
- analyze which pages our site visitors visit
How We Share Your Personally Identifying InformationNormally we do not, however we may disclose your personally identifying information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a written government request
- if iBroadcast becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, we will provide notice before personally identifying information becomes subject to a different privacy statement
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Please note that this Privacy Statement may change from time to time. If we change this privacy statement in ways that affect how we use your personally identifying information, we will advise you of choices you may have as a result of those changes. We will also either post a notice on our home page that this Privacy Statement has changed or send an email to all registered users.