Starter Songs LicenseThe starter/sample songs are either in public domain or made available to you for personal, non-commerical use under the Creative Commons license. They are provided to give you a quick experience to see how the iBroadcast service works.
Digital Millennium Copyright ActiBroadcast bides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. If you need to contact us regarding DMCA issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and content while using our service, and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use this service only for purposes that are proper and in accordance with the Terms and any applicable policies or guidelines iBroadcast may make available. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using this service, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, or unlawful content;
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of the rights, or have the permission of the owner or other legal justification to use such content;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters, or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any other content, message, or communication prohibited by applicable law, the Terms or any applicable service policies or guidelines;
- download any file posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of content, software or other material;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the service;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the service or content, or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
- submit content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by iBroadcast;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities;
- promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.